Drifter is a spacious, well designed and maintained pontoon houseboat that offers accommodation for 8 guests in four en suite cabins. The remaining 8 guests may choose to sleep on the large, open plan, covered top deck. Comfortable seating and dining facilites for all guests and a darts board complete this area.
- CREW: 4 crew comprising Captain, chef and 2 deckhands
- MAX PAX: 16
- CRUISING SPEED: 6.5 knots
- CABINS: 4 cabins (1 x double and 3 x twin) all ensuite
- TOILETS: 5 in total
- SHOWERS: 5 in total
- AIRCONDITIONED No
- COLD SPACE: Ample
- GENERATOR 5.5kva with 220 V power supply to run all electrical appliances
- PLUG POINTS are round and square, clients to bring adaptors if necessary.
- SPLASH POOL Yes
- BRAAIS - Charcoal braai on board
- CHILD FRIENDLY: Reasonably child friendly
- TENDER BOATS: 1 x pontoon with 25hp motor Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- MOORING: at Marineland harbour.
- VEHICLE PARKING: Guarded parking provided
- BOARDING: 12:00pm and disembarking at 11:00am
- Houseboat and Tender boat hire
- All linen and mosquito nets
- Bath Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Cutlery and crockery
- All meals, drinks, condiments etc
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Swimming towels
- All cleaning materials
- Personal Toiletries
- Mosquito repellant
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Vehicle parking fees
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation. Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF1187
Hull Type: : Pontoon
Length: 65ft (19.81m)
Engine: 2 x 120Hp CK10 Marine Diesel
Mooring: Chawara Harbour, Kariba
Extra FacilitiesCharcoal braai Darts board (guests to provide own darts)
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games
Good Day Maureen
Hope I find you well? Compliments of the season! The clients loved the trip and enjoyed their stay in Kariba .Thank you for all your assistance and professionalism ,greatly appreciated .
We will surely book more trips with you !