At 54 feet, houseboat Eden can comfortably accommodate up to a maximum of 12 passengers, six in the three cabins on the lower deck and a further six in accommodation provided on the spacious top deck.
The lower deck also houses a large fitted kitchen, dining area, swimming cage and braai facilities at the stern of the vessel. Eden tows one shaded mini pontoon tender boat for all fishing, game viewing excursions and sunset cruises.
- 3 crew comprising Captain, chef and deckhand
- 3 cabins ( 1 twin en suite, 1 double,1 twin)
- 2 toilets
- 2 showers
- 220 V power supply
- Gas deep freezers
- Swim cage
- 1 mini pontoon tender boat
- Moored at Marineland Harbour
- Houseboat and tender boat hire
- 15% VAT and 2% Tourism Levy
- Fuel for main vessel, tender boats, two stroke oil
- Eden will consume approximately 90 litres of diesel per night and each tender will use approximately 15 litres of petrol and one bottle of two stroke oil per night
- Please note: the above fuel usage is an estimation for your reference and actual amount consumed will vary with routing.
- All meals and drinks
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- Fishing requirements i.e rods, bait and tackle packs
- Cleaning materials and toilet paper
- Swimming and bath towels
- First aid kit
Recommended Charter Routes:
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Fully inclusive option:
For clients wanting a fully inclusive package, Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation.Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: TBA
Hull Type: : Pontoon
Length: 54ft (16.46m)
Engine: 1 x Daf diesel
Mooring: Marineland harbour
Extra FacilitiesBraai on board.
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games