Liberty Bell Houseboat
Liberty Bell Houseboat
Liberty Belle is an up-market, clean and tidy houseboat that is tastefully furnished and practically laid out.
- CREW: 3 crew comprising Captain, chef and deckhand
- MAX PAX: 8
- CRUISING SPEED: 4 to 5 knots
- CABINS: 4 (2 x double en suite and 2 x twin bunk en suite)
- AIR CONDITIONED Lounge is air conditioned and Fans in the Cabins Please Note: Generator will be switched off at 10pm which is Government Stipulated Lake Rules. Therefore the Air Cons will not run after this time.
- TOILETS: 3 in total
- SHOWERS: 3 in total
- GENERATOR 220 V power supply to run all electrical appliances
- PLUG POINTS Square therefore clients to bring adaptors if necessary
- COLD SPACE 2 x freezers, 1 x fridge and several loose cooler boxes
- LOUNGE Air conditioned lounge area on centre deck with TV/DVD and music system
- JACUZZI Jacuzzi and garden type furniture under shade
- KITCHEN Fully equipped and fitted kitchen
- BRAAIS Yes
- CHILD FRIENDLY Yes
- TENDER BOATS 2 x small speed boats Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- MOORING Vans Harbour
- PARKING FOR VEHICLES Safe parking provided at the harbour
- BOARDING 12:00pm and disembarking at 10:00am
- Houseboat and Tender boat hire
- All linen and mosquito nets
- Toilet Paper, Bathroom Soap & Dishwashing Soap
- Bath Towels
- Cutlery and crockery
- All meals, drinks, condiments etc
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Swimming towels
- Mosquito repellant
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Vehicle parking fees
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
We offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation. Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF 1458
Hull Type: : Pontoon
Length: 55ft (16.76m)
Engine: Volvo Penta 6 cylinder engine
Mooring: Vans Harbour
Extra FacilitiesBraai on board.
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games
Hi Mo. Thank you for you rattention. We had a wonderful stay! I will give you detailed feedback once we return home.
Thank you so much for all your help!!
The houseboat was great and we all had a good time.
All staff were excellent and very helpful. All three got a large tip from us.
Many thanks once again.