Mirimba is a very comfortable and well maintained cruiser and she can take up to 12 passengers.
- CREW: 3 crew comprising Captain, chef and deckhand
- MAX PAX: 12
- CRUISING SPEED: 10 to 12 knots
- CABINS: 4 cabins (2 x double en-suite, 1 x double (not en-suite), 1 x Bunks)
- AIR CON: Fully airconditioned Please Note: Generator will be switched off at 10pm which is Government Stipulated Lake Rules. Therefore the Air Cons will not run after this time.
- TOILETS: 3
- SHOWERS: 3
- GENERATOR with 220 V power supply to run all electrical appliances
- PLUG POINTS
- COLD SPACE One fridge in dining area, one fridge and one small deep freeze in the galley, one fridge in the bar and two deep freezes on top deck and portable cooler boxes for fishing and game-viewing.
- POOL There is no swimming facilities
- BRAAIS braai area
- CHILD FRIENDLY: preferrably children 4 years and older
- SWIMMING POOL: No
- TENDER BOATS: 1 tender boat with outboard engines
- Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- MOORING: Marineland Harbour. Guarded parking for $5 per vehicle and $3 per trailer per night.
- BOARDING: 12:00pm and disembarking at 11:00am
- Houseboat and Tender boat hire
- All linen and mosquito nets
- Cutlery and crockery
- Fuel for main vessel, tender boats and generator
- All meals, drinks, condiments etc
- Cleaning materials, dishwashing soap, toilet paper, bathroom soap & personal toiletries
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Bath and Swimming towels
- Mosquito repellant
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Vehicle parking fees
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation. Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF895
Hull Type: : Cruiser
Length: 55ft (16.76m)
Engine: 2 x Caterpillar V8 Marine Diesels
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games
I apologize.... I meant to email you last week but it was pretty hectic when I got back to the office after our trip.
I wanted to say a very big thank you from us and our relatives (from the UK) for organizing our short break. Especially, with the hiccup you had on such short notice. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves and were most appreciative of the replacement you arranged.
Having been the only one that had experienced a houseboat outing before I was, very, pleasantly surprised when my wife and daughters asked me why we hadn't done this before.
Thank you so much indeed. Please express our gratitude to Tendai as well. It goes without saying that we will doing this again in the very near future.