Peregrine is a basic but comfortable and spacious pontoon houseboat.
- MAX PAX: Capacity for 16 passengers comfortably
- CREW: 3 (Captain, Chef & Deckhand)
- CRUISING SPEED: 8 - 9 knots
- CABINS: 6 cabins with 2 beds in each which can convert to double beds
- AIR CONDITIONING: No, but there are fans
- BATHROOMS: 2 bathrooms (shower, toilet, wash basin with gas geyser)
- SWIMMING FACILITIES: Splash Pool on Bermuda deck
- KITCHEN: Fully equipped Galley
- BAR AREA: On top deck. Radio with speakers (usb, aux & blue tooth), please bring your own music, cables & adaptors. There is also a dart board, but please bring your own darts.
- POWER SUPPLY: 12v lighting powered by solar panels and 220v 5kva generator (run time max 6 hrs.)
- PLUG POINTS: Square, clients must take own adaptors if necessary
- SAFE: There is a combination safe on board for valuables.
- CHILD FRIENDLY: Yes
- TENDER BOATS: 1 x pontoon, powered by a 55hp Evinrude motor and 1 x Sportster powered by a 115hp Yamaha Motor PLEASE NOTE: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vacinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat, leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, - please bring your own rope and fuel. Or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- BRAAI ON BOARD
- BOARDING: 12:00pm and disembarking 10:00am
- MOORED: Cutty Sark
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT: (ship to shore radio,2x12 man life rafts, life rings, life jackets, fire ext.)
- Houseboat and tender boat hire
- All linen and mosquito nets
- All fuel for main vessel and tender boats
- All meals, drinks, condiments, serviettes, soap and personal toiletries etc.
- Cleaning materials, dishwashing liquid and Toilet Paper
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Ice (recommended 4 blocks per day during winter and 5 blocks per day in the summer months)
- Charcoal / wood, firelighters and matches
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Vehicle parking fees
- Crew gratuities
Recommended Charter Routes:
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation.Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF 1119
Hull Type: : Pontoon
Length: 20ft (6.10m)
Engine: 2 x 60hp Inboard Volva Penta Diesel Engines
Mooring: Cutty Sark
Extra FacilitiesSwimming cage, bar and 4 beds on upper deck
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games
Compliments of the New Year!
Thank you so very much for arranging our stay on the Peregrine. We had a fantastic time and will definitely be looking to hire the same next time round