- MAX PAX 12
- CRUISING SPEED 5-6 Knots
- CREW 3 (Captain, Chef & Deck Hand)
- CABINS 4 (2 double cabins en suite and 2 double cabins with seperate bathroom facilities) 7 single beds and 3 spare mattresses for those wishing to sleep out on deck.
- TOILETS 4
- SHOWERS 4 (3 Gas Geysers supplying Hot Water)
- AIR CONDITIONED All cabins are fully air conditioned. Please Note: Generator will be switched off at 10pm which is Government Stipulated Lake Rules. Therefore the Air Cons will not run after this time.
- GALLEY Fully equipped galley with 4 plate gas oven & microwave
- COLD SPACE 2 x 210l Deep Freeze, 1 large Fridge Freezer and Bar Fridge
- TOP DECK Luxurious top deck which can accomodate sleeping for 10 people comfortably
- STAIRS to the top deck have a hand rail and are non-slip.
- BAR on top deck (Ice Maker on board)
- POOL Large Splash Pool
- BRAAI Gas Braai on top deck
- CHILD FRIENDLY Yes
- POWER SUPPLY New Solar System has been installed for all appliances. 220V and 12V, 9 kva Ultra Silent Generator is now being used as a Back Up in bad weather.
- PLUG POINTS There are square plugs and round adaptors
- TENDER BOAT 1 x Pontoon Raft Tender with a 40HP Mercury 2 Stroke Motor and 1 x Speed Boat with a 200HP Mariner 2 Stroke Motor. Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- MOORED at Breezers. Vehicle parking is $2 per night per vehicle.
- BOARDING 12:00pm and disembarking at 10:00am
PLEASE NOTE: .
- Houseboat and tender boat hire
- All linen and mosquito nets
- Cutlery, crockery & glasses (any breakages will be for client account)
- All fuel and outboard oil (the main vessel, tender boats and generators will be full before departure- on return to harbour at the end of the trip you will be required to re-fuel these and settle in USD cash at that time)
- All meals, drinks, condiments etc
- Toilt Paper, Bathroom Soap and Dishwashing Soap
- Fishing equipment and bait
- Charcoal if required
- Swimming towels
- National Parks lake usage and fishing fees
- First aid kit
- Crew Tips
- Vehicle parking fees
Recommended Charter Routes:
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume
Fully inclusive option:
For clients wanting a fully inclusive package, Sengwa Safaris offer competitive rates on all extras (catering, drinks, fishing rod hire and bait) so please let us know if you would like us to include any of these in your quotation.Please click on the links above for more information on catering and extras or visit our FAQ's page.
Please note that whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details supplied above are correct we can not be held responsible in any way should an item mentioned above not be on board /broken or miss quoted.
Specs and Technical Data
Registration Number: KF 627
Hull Type: : Pontoon
Length: 50ft (15.24m)
Engine: 6 Cylinder Turbo Charged Cummins 200HP Diesel Engine
- Game viewing
- Bird watching
- Photography and videography
- Reading and board games
Thank you very much Mo. The trip was amazing and wish we had booked for more days. The crew was wonderful, chef was awesome.
Unfortunately we didn't manage to catch a lot of fish. However, we will definitely book another trip soon.
Thank you for your email. The trip was fantastic, we had a lovely time and will definitely come back again.
The crew was very organised and easy to work with.We will just try to make the trip a bit longer next time.
Thank you so much for a lovely trip on the Philidelphia. Was really nice but the heat was unbearable hahaha. Please may you pass on a message to whoever made the Cake, it was so kind of her to do it for us and at no cost. My little niece loved her birthday and the cake, we really appreciated it. THANK YOU.
Just a quick note to let you know that we had a lovely, relaxing trip on Philadelphia.
It rained a lot but we still managed to catch enough bream for 2 suppers!!!
We loved the boat & the staff were excellent.
Thanks so much.
Just thought we’d let you know that all went very well with our trip to Kariba. We and our friends had a very relaxing time on the Philadelphia which was an excellent choice of boat. We were very comfortable on it and the food and service were excellent. We would definitely book it for any future trips we may embark on. Thank you.
All the best and thanks for everything.
Audrey & Daniel
Life is about exploring the world and discovering one's purpose. I must say our time on the Philadelphia was extremely fulfilling and an absolute joy. On behalf of my family and friends I would like to say thank you so much.
Let's keep in touch and stay blessed.